|No. of entrances:||2|
|No. of persons:||4|
|Total weight:||13,5 kg|
|Packed size:||d.36x65 cm|
|Floor water column:||10000 mm|
|Flysheet water column:||3000 mm|
|Weight class:||over 9 kg|
Double-sheet two-entrance "tunnel" family tent with one inner tent. It is suitable for ordinary camping & outdoor activities. Tent is being built all at once.
The inner tent is sewn with floor and is hung from inside of outer tent (flysheet). The entrance and ventilation windows are covered with airy & dense mosquito-net wich protects agains small insects and enable better ventilation.
The flysheet is hung on the frame poles with help of sleeves and is attached to the poles ends using "ping-ring" solution. In front of the inner tent the flysheet forms very large vestibule wich can be used both for storage of an equipment and for cooking (with caution). It is possible to create a shelter against the sun and mild rain from the front door using the enclosed black iron props. Edge grips are used for anchoring. There are ventilation dormers on the back.
1. Hang the inner tent, if it is not suspended, on the inside of the flysheet (outer layer) using the olive.
2. Put the tent by floor underfoot.
3. Insert the compound ALU poles (it is good to check all connectors fully engaged into tubes) through the sleeves and put the end on the appropriate ALU thorns.
4. Fix the corners of the inner tent with help of elastic webbings to the ends of the poles.
5. Stretch and anchor the edges of the flysheet with help of the tent-pegs.
6. Tense the the flysheet walls with help of handles and guy-ropes & pegs.
7. The front door can be opened vertically and it can create a shelter with help of the black props (anchored at the tips of the props by long guy-ropes).
Packing of the tent is done in reverse way.
The tent consists of:
More information about this product: