|No. of entrances:||1|
|No. of persons:||1|
|Total weight:||1 kg|
|Packed size:||d.16x42 cm|
|Floor water column:||10000 mm|
|Flysheet water column:||10000 mm|
|Weight class:||0,71 - 1 kg|
It is a very light one-layer "tent" for one person. It provides good protection against rain and wind. The frame consists of one duralumin arch above the head and a short duralumin prop close to the feet. The ventilation is provided by the used material of the top part (BREWATEX - breathable waterproof polyamide fabric - it drains the sweat out but it is waterproof from the outside) and two ventilation holes (above the head & close to the feet). You can store things behind your head.
"Tent" is not designed for temperatures around the freezing point and lower!
The tent consists of:
More information about this product:
Instructions for set up:
1. Place the "tent" by the floor to the ground and anchor the four tent-pegs at the corners.
2. Put the folded long duralumin pole to the long sleeve and stick the ends in the inner eye-lets of the middle webbings.
3. Insert the duralumin prop into the eye-lets of the smal roof and the webbing close to the feet.
4. Anchor the triangles on the elastic loops to the tent-pegs at the head part.
5. Tighten the roof close to the feet using three short guy-ropes and tent-pegs.
6. Anchor the arc over the head with help two long guy-ropes and tent-pegs.
7. Use the third long guy-rope to tighten the ventilation hole above the head.
Packing of the tent is made with reverse way.