|No. of entrances:||3|
|No. of persons:||4|
|Total weight:||5,9 kg|
|Packed size:||d.24x65 cm|
|Floor water column:||10000 mm|
|Flysheet water column:||3000 mm|
|Weight class:||5,01 – 6,5 kg|
Very-lite three-entrance double-sheet four-man tunnel family tent of a rectangular floor ground-plan with the large vestibule. It is suitable for ordinary camping & outdoor activities.
The inner tent is sewn with the floor and is hung from the inside of the outer tent (flysheet). The vent at the top of the inner tent is covered with airy & dense mosquito-net. The airy & dense mosquito-net in entrance enables better ventilation & protection against small insects.
The flysheet is hung on the frame poles with help of sleeves and attached to the poles ends using "ping-ring" solution. In front of the inner entrance the flysheet forms the very large vestibule which can be used both for storage of an equipment and for cooking (with caution). It is possible to create a shelter against the sun and mild rain from the front door using the enclosed black iron props. It is possible to guy a tent with help of numerous fixing points of flysheet. There are three air vents at the top of flysheet.
Distance (ca. 5 - 6 cm) between inner & outer tent improves thermal comfort & ventilation and decrements dew.
The tent consists of:
More information about this product:
1. Hang the inner tent, if it is not suspended, on the inside of the flysheet (outer layer) using the olive.
2. Put the tent by floor underfoot.
3. Insert the compound ALU poles (it is good to check all connectors fully engaged into tubes) through the sleeves and put the end on the appropriate ALU thorns.
4. Fix the corners of the inner tent with help of elastic webbings to the ends of the poles.
5. Stretch and anchor the edges of the flysheet with help of the tent-pegs.
6. Tense the the flysheet walls with help of handles and guy-ropes & pegs.
7. The front door can be opened vertically and it can create a shelter with help of the black props (anchored at the tips of the props by long guy-ropes).
Packing of the tent is done in reverse way.