Introduction » TENTS » CAMPING Series » Jurek GRAND 8 tent
|No. of entrances:||2|
|No. of persons:||8|
|Total weight:||14,5 kg|
|Packed size:||d.36x75 cm|
|Floor water column:||10000 mm|
|Flysheet water column:||3000 mm|
|Weight class:||over 9 kg|
Very-lite two-entrance double-sheet eight-man family tunnel tent with a rectangular floor ground-plans of two inner tents (each can be divided by fabric cloths into two smaller ones) and with the large vestibule between them. It is suitable for ordinary camping & outdoor activities.
The inner tents are sewn with the floors and are hung from the inside of the outer tent (flysheet). The vents at the top of the inner tents is covered with airy & dense mosquito-net. The airy & dense mosquito-net in entrances enable better ventilation & protection against small insects.
The flysheet is hung on the frame poles with help of sleeves and attached to the poles ends using "ping-ring" solution. In front of the inner entrances is the very large vestibule which can be used both for storage of an equipment and for cooking (with caution). It is possible to create a shelter against the sun and mild rain from the flysheet doors using the black iron props. It is possible to anchor a tent with help of numerous fixing points of flysheet. There are air vents at the top of flysheet.
Distance (ca. 5 - 6 cm) between inner & outer tent improves thermal comfort & ventilation and decrements dew.
The tent consists of:
More information about this product:
1. Hang the inner tent, if it is not suspended, on the inside of the flysheet (outer layer) using the olives.
2. Put the tent by floor underfoot.
3. Insert the compound ALU poles (it is good to check all connectors fully engaged into tubes) through the sleeves (short gold poles across the tent away from the center and long silver poles across the tent closer to the center) and put the end on the appropriate ALU thorns.
4. Fix the corners of the inner tent with help of elastic webbings to the ends of the poles.
5. Stretch and anchor the edges of the flysheet with help of the tent-pegs.
6. Tense the the flysheet walls with help of handles and guy-ropes & pegs.
7. The door can be opened vertically and it can create a shelter with help of the black props (anchored at the tips of the props by long guy-ropes).
Packing of the tent is done in reverse way.
|No comments so far. Add your comment or question as the first. |