Introduction » TENTS » BIVI Series » one-layer bivi » Jurek SOLO 1 tent
|No. of entrances:||2|
|No. of persons:||1|
|Total weight:||1,2 kg|
|Packed size:||d.16x42 cm|
|Floor water column:||10000 mm|
|Flysheet water column:||10000 mm|
|Weight class:||1,01 - 1,3 kg|
It is a very light one-layer "tent" for one person. It provides good protection against rain and wind. The frame consists of one duralumin arch above the head and a short duralumin prop close to the feet. The ventilation is provided by the used material of the top part (BREWATEX - breathable waterproof polyamide fabric - it drains the sweat out but it is waterproof from the outside), two ventilation holes (above the head & close to the feet) and the mosquito-nets in the entrances. The doors of the entrances can be pulled out by guy-ropes to create a small shelter in front of them. You can store things behind your head.
"Tent" is not designed for temperatures around the freezing point and lower!
The tent consists of:
More information about this product:
Instructions for set up:
1. Place the "tent" by the floor to the ground and anchor the four tent-pegs at the corners.
2. Put the folded long duralumin pole to the long sleeve and stick the ends in the inner eye-lets of the middle webbings.
3. Insert the duralumin prop into the eye-lets of the smal roof and the webbing close to the feet.
4. Anchor the triangles on the elastic loops to the tent-pegs at the head part.
5. Tighten the roof close to the feet using three short guy-ropes and tent-pegs.
6. Anchor the arc over the head with help two long guy-ropes and tent-pegs.
7. Use the third long guy-rope to tighten the ventilation hole above the head.
8. You can use the last two long cords to pull out the entrance doors.
Packing of the tent is made with reverse way.
|No comments so far. Add your comment or question as the first. |